Thursday, September 24, 2020

Trump Makes Rare Non-Rally Public Appearance; Loudly Booed At RBG's Casket, Later Claims He Didn't Hear Lengthy "Vote Him Out!!" Chant

Donald Trump's schedule for Thursday morning stated that he and Melanie would arrive at the Supreme Court at 9:55 and pay their respects to the late Ruth Bader Ginsberg, who was lying in state*, from 10:00 to 10:20.

Trump usually appears in public only when he is assured of being surrounded by adoring cult members. That was not the case today - and this time he was unable to order the military and police to gas, shoot, and beat the citizens gathered nearby. He was immediately welcomed with loud booing and "Vote Him Out!!" chants.

Instead of staying the expected 20 minutes, Trump lasted (at most) a minute or two before turning tail and running away.

(*: Trump was overheard commenting: "I've lied in more than states than any president in history, believe me. Tremendous number of states. Some people say it might be all of the states. Probably committed sexual assault and rape in more states, too. Way more than Sleepy Joe.") 
After hearing the chants, the Trumps quickly left. According to a pool report, their motorcade left at 10:01 a.m. and "arrived back at the White House at 10:06 am".
Peaceful Transition

Trump:
We're going to have to see what happens. . . . Get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very — we'll have a very peaceful — there won't be a transfer, frankly, there'll be a continuation.
*** Jacksonville, Florida "Undercover Operatives Are Like Our Stealth Planes, Totally Invisible. I'd Introduce Them, But You Wouldn't Be Able To See Them." Trump Can't Remember (Or No Longer Knows) His Wife's Name:
"I Told Our Great First Lady, I Said, 'First Lady, I Was Nominated For The Noble Peace Prize. I'm [Coming] Home Early. I'm Gonna Watch It On NBC News.' . . . I Said, 'First Lady, Wait Till You See It.' . . . The Show's Almost Over. I Said, 'First Lady, They Are Not Mentioning The Noble Peace Prize.' . . . [A Few Days Later] I Said, 'First Lady, I Just Got Nominated [Again]' . . . I Said, 'First Lady, Let's Give It Another Shot'" The Grand Wizard's "Non-Stop Racism", Tonight on Fox! Faced With A Tough Question, Trump Suddenly Wonders If He Left The Oven On "Nobody Plays The Accordion Better Than Me"

No comments: