Monday, June 27, 2022

Rudy Giuliani Survives "Assassination Attempt" By "Radical Leftist Terrorist"; Rudy Fears If He Wasn't In Such Good Shape, He Could Have "Hit The Ground And Cracked My Skull ... And Died"; Video Footage Reveals A Pat On The Back By A Passing Grocery Store Employee

UPDATE: "Courageous Giuliani Says Footage of Near-Fatal Pat on the Back Is 'Deceptive'"
The video tape that you see probably is a little deceptive because it just shows a hand on my back. . . . I'm in pretty good shape, I didn't fall down, but I could have. If I fell down, who knows . . . Elderly people die most often from falling down. . . . I can take care of myself, this little punk isn't going to hurt me. The mafia threatened to kill me twice, the FARC wants to cut my throat . . . I'm not allowed to go to Sicily because I'm told they never forget.
I think Rudy means he almost dyed.

Rudy, from before the video was released:
All of a sudden, I feel a shot on my back, like somebody shot me. . . . [I was in] tremendous pain . . . [It felt like] a boulder hit me . . . .
Rudy was also angry Fox was not reporting that such a famous person had been assaulted.
[T]he fact that the mayor of New York, one of the only two living ex-mayors of New York and probably, I'd say modestly, the most famous was assaulted is not even on Fox. Even if Putin got assaulted it would be on Fox.
As someone pointed out, good thing it was not a "mass patting".

* * *

It happened at a ShopRite on Staten Island. I am duty bound, whenever Andrew Giuliani's name is raised, to mention that Michael Cohen, a close associate-in-crime at one point with both Giuliani and Donald Trump, said Andrew Giuliani is such a moron he "makes Eric Trump look like a valedictorian of Harvard". . . . Just think about that.


ALSO: Woman Most Known For Praising Hitler Celebrates Supreme Court's "Historic Victory For White Life"

No comments: