Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday, April 22: Donald Trump's "Two Hours Hate", A Daily Unproductive Therapy Session For The Narcissistic-Sociopath-In-Chief


The "As Long As The Roots Are Not Severed, All Is Well. And All Will Be Well In The Garden." Edition
Ron Steigler: Mr. Gardner, my editors and I have been wondering if you would consider writing a book for us, something about your political philosophy, what do you say?

Chauncey Gardner: I can't write.

Steigler: Heh, heh, of course not, who can nowadays? Listen, I have trouble writing a postcard to my children. Look, we can give you a six figure advance, I've provide you with the very best ghost-writer, proof-readers ...

Chauncey: I can't read.

Steigler: Of course you can't! No one has the time! We, we glance at things, we watch television ...

Chauncey: I like to watch TV.

Steigler: Oh, oh, oh, sure you do. No one reads!
Trump is Chance . . . after Chance undergoes a full lobotomy.

COVID-19 Tests
March 6:    4,000,000 tests promised
March 13:      25,200 tests have been given
March 21:  27,000,000 tests promised by March 28 (Claim: 10,000,000 tests exist)
March 28:     750,000 tests have been given
It's the second day in a row Trump has ordered CBS's Weijia Jiang, in a condescending voice, to be nice and "keep it down". When he asks these women (they are 95% women) "Who are you with?", I wish just one of them would tell him "That's irrelevant" or "I'm asking the question here, sir". FFS. Stop playing by the bully's rules.

Digging Mass Graves Behind The White House?

Serious Scandals Pass By Unnoticed

A Different Form Of Gambling

The City Should Have Known: Trump Never Pays His Bills (That's Why He's Been Sued Thousands Of Times)

Etc.
I feel so much safer now.

1 comment:

laura k said...

I appreciate the Orwell reference. To call these times Orwellian barely makes a dent.