Sunday, July 19, 2020

Trump, Reminded Of The US Death Toll (143,000+) : "It Is What It Is."
Also: Dr. Fauci "Is A Little Bit Of An Alarmist. ... Masks Cause Problems, Too. ... We Won Two World Wars. Beautiful World Wars. ... [Biden] Is Not Competent To Be President. Joe Doesn't Know He's Alive. ... I'm Not Losing, Because Those Are Fake Polls. ... I Watch, I Read, Look At The Stuff. ... I'll Be Right, Eventually."


MOCA > MAGA

Why Donald Trump sat down for an interview with Fox's Chris Wallace, I have no idea.

Things did not go well for the Sociopath-in-Chief, because Wallace called out and countered Trump's constant lies more than any interviewer has done since Trump entered politics. Wallace was not out to "get" Trump. He simply conducted an interview as any competent journalist should do.

Trump's bizarre, unhinged, and childish answers only made a listener wonder how different the last four years might have been if more journalists in the United States did even the bare minimum of what their jobs require.

From Trump's latest train wreck:

On Dr. Fauci: "He's a little bit of an alarmist. That's OK. A little bit of an alarmist."

On the US death toll (143,000+): "It is what it is."

On nearly 4 million cases in the US: "They have the sniffles ... many of those cases shouldn't even be cases."

"Everybody thought in the summer it would go away ... They used to say the heat - the heat was good for it, remember? They got that one wrong." (They?)

On his numerous comments that the virus will magically disappear: "I'll be right eventually."

"Masks cause problems, too."

On people with Confederate flags: "They're not talking about racism. They love their flag. It represents the south. They like the south. People right now like the south. I say it's freedom of, of, many things."

"We won two world wars. Beautiful world wars."

On military support for changing the names of bases named for Confederate generals: "I don't care what the military says. ... We're going to name it after the Reverend Al Sharpton?"

On every poll showing him trailing Joe Biden: "I'm not losing. Because those are fake polls."

If Biden is elected: "Religion will be gone." (Suburbs. Windows. ... And religion, too!)

Wallace: "I took the [cognitive] test too, when I heard you passed it. It's not the hardest test. It shows a picture and it says, "What's that?" and it's an elephant."
Trump: "The first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions. I'll bet you couldn't, they get very hard, the last five questions."

On how he'll regard his years as POTUS? "I was very unfairly treated. I have done more than any POTUS in history ... I've been very unfairly treated."

Trump, trashing Joe Biden:
You know why I won't lose, because the country, in the end, they're not going to have a man who – who's shot. He's shot, he's mentally shot. [Are you saying Biden is incompetent?] I don't want to say that. I'd say he's not competent to be president. To be president, you have to be sharp and tough and so many other things. He doesn't even come out of his basement. They think, "Oh, this is a great campaign." So he goes in, I'll then make a speech, it'll be a great speech, and some young guy starts writing, "Vice President Biden said this, this, this, this." He didn't say it. Joe doesn't know he's alive, OK? He doesn't know he's alive. ... Let Biden sit through an interview like this, he'll be on the ground crying for mommy. He'll say "Mommy, mommy, please take me home."


TWO WEEKS!

***

The Trump Regime is a rapidly sinking ship and even the most loyal rats are having second thoughts about staying behind.

No comments: